2022 Kiwanis Scholarships
Each year the Kiwanis Club of Riverside takes great pride in awarding Scholarships to deserving high school seniors here in Riverside, California.
Thank you for applying to the Kiwanis Club of Riverside Scholarship program! Scholarships are awarded based on merit and need, and awards range from $750-$2,500. Before proceeding, please prepare the following items:
1. A copy of your transcript (either high school or college)
2. A one-page typewritten essay describing your goals, either in college or after college
3. A list of activities, community involvement and awards (as outlined in the question below)
4. Two letters of recommendation for this scholarship
5. Photo release form (click here), signed and uploaded to this application. If college student, you may sign instead of parent/guardian.
Applications are due by end-of-day March 11, 2022.
Activities, community involvement and awards (one document, three sections)
1. Please attach a list of school extracurricular activities, including school clubs, sports, and activities (organized by year). Please include offices/chairmanships you have held. Include a name and phone number of an adult advisor for each activity listed (if available). Indicate the length of time involved and the average number of hours per week spent in the activity.
2. In a separate section, please include community activities, such as scouting, church involvement, community center volunteering, hospital volunteering, etc. Indicate any leadership roles you had. Include a name and phone number of an adult advisor for reach activity listed (if available). Indicate the length of time involved and the average number of hours per week spent in the activity.
3. Please list and describe any awards, recognitions, or commendations you have received.